A company that has weathered storms in the past would have your support, wouldn't you agree? Because of Marc Wachsberger's leadership, The Capital Hotel & Apartments has broken hotel norms to become South Africa's fastest-growing, fully-serviced luxury apartment and hotel room provider. During COVID, a time when hotels were closing due to a lack of demand and an oversupply of inventory, The Capital Hotel & Apartments has remained open.
The Capital On Bath, which is located in Rosebank, a cosmopolitan commercial and residential area north of Johannesburg's CBD. When both Rosebank Mall and The Zone at Rosebank were redeveloped, they created a high-end retail precinct, as well as the strongest growth in any Johannesburg Office Node, with an office leasing increase of 9 percent. It has grown tremendously. Known as the "new Sandton," Rosebank has seen significant growth in many areas.
Learn more property terms here or click below
According to Marc Wachsberger, group CEO and founder of the Capital Hotel Group, while all properties do well in a buoyant market, the one with the best location is the one that holds up best in a falling one. . During the COVID crisis, the company was able to survive by diversifying into the residential rental market when they could not afford to offer hotel services As a result, they began to attract repatriation flights to South Africa, where they offered 14 day quarantine accommodation.. By turing their hotel side of the business into quarantine centres, they were able to maintain 90% occupancy. One of the properties owned by the group was converted into a hospital in collaboration with Discovery to assist the country with the COVID pandemic.We loved hearing this beautiful story from the CEO Marc Wachsberger and you can also view the video here:
“During the good times all properties does well, in the bad times you find that the property that had the best location is the one that’s most resilient to a down market” - Marc Wachsberger
The investment committee at Easyproperties has agreed to purchase apartments at one of the group's properties, The Capital On Bath, which is located in Rosebank, a cosmopolitan commercial and residential area north of Johannesburg's CBD. When both Rosebank Mall and The Zone at Rosebank were redeveloped, they created a high-end retail precinct, as well as the strongest growth in any Johannesburg Office Node, with an office leasing increase of 9 percent. It has grown tremendously. Known as the "new Sandton," Rosebank has seen significant growth in many areas.
8 Interesting facts for Capital On Bath investors:
- The EasyProperties Investment Committee invests in each and every property that it lists.
- The possibility to expand investment options are an important factor in the Easyproperties and Capital on Bath agreement.
- Capital on Bath is a unique opportunity for EasyProperties and its investors to invest in a hotel chain.
- A substantial discount of 23% for each unit has been secured by Easyproperties.
- The Capital Group have signed a guaranteed 3 year lease for the units.
- Annual capital growth for homeowners with sectional title properties in Rosebank have exceeded an average of 12% per annum.
- Investors profit from an increase in their investment's value over time, and stand to gain even more from the current discount on Capital On Bath.
- The goal is to hold on to the properties for a period of 5 to 7 years to get the full value of the investment.
Through EasyProperties’ rigorous investment criteria and assessment process, Capital on Bath is on track to achieve excellent capital growth and is a fascinating property for diversifying and growing your portfolio.
Go ahead and make an investment.
Happy Investing. 🔥